The T310s is a specialized outdoor access point (AP) meant for more targeted deployments, when focusing the Wi-Fi signal is of paramount importance. Unlike other sectorized APs of its class, T310s is not restricted to just a sector AP, but provides a platform for multiple different use cases in one box.
The T310s is a dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 outdoor AP which includes a wide (120 degree) internal antenna, enabling a focused beam when it makes little sense to waste WiFi in an Omni deployment, such as blanketing a public park that is surrounded by apartments, or a stadium.
Additionally, it also has a USB port and unique DC power option that enables multiple use cases like IoT support and Mesh without reliance on a power grid.
Designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure, the T310s is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to quickly and economically deploy focused WiFi in high-capacity envrionments.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 2×2:2ss with total 1167Mbps WLAN data rate
- BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to 10dB interference mitigation
- Polarization diversity for optimal mobile device performance
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory**
- Airtime fairness
- Admission control **
- Band balancing and Load balancing**
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- 1 x 1GbE port
- USB 2.0, Type A connector – ideal for BLE dongles and sensors (on the T310d, n, s models)
- IP-67 rated, -40°C to +65°C (temp range varies with model)
- 802.3af PoE Input (Class 3 PD)
- DC Input (on the T310d, n, s models)
- Standalone or centrally managed by SmartZone, ZoneDirector
- SPoT™ Real-time location engine and analytics software
- Cloudpath™ (security and management software)
- SmartCell Insight (Network analytics engine)
- NAT and DHCP
- Smart QoS
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Application recognition and control
- Secure HotSpot
VARIETY One size does NOT fit all. The T310 series offers the broadest variety of APs in the market today with options of power, antenna design, and/or IoT support. All these enable customers to meet specific use case needs that may not be possible with standard APs.
SIMPLICITY Ruckus’ Outdoor APs make Wi-Fi deployments extremely simple to deploy with one-touch technologies like SmartMesh™
STUNNING WI-FI PERFORMANCE Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing up to 64 directional antenna patterns.
GREAT OUTDOOR WI-FI Experience high performance outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing.
MULTIPLE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS Manage the T310 Series with physical or virtual controller appliances.
SERVE MORE DEVICES Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while also enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
GET OPTIMAL THROUGHPUT ChannelFly™ dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
MORE THAN WI-FI Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.