The Ruckus H510 is designed for hospitality and habitation deployments such as hotels, dormitories, apartment buildings and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) structures. The H510 is designed for easy installation over a standard wall outlet.
Simply connect up to five wired devices with integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports. Leverage the PoE port and a pass-through feature to power up and connect devices such as a digital phone even when they require native access to a PBX system. The H510 also supports an add-on radio module to enable IoT sensors.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11ac 2X2x2:2 stream dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity with BeamFlex+
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Can be installed over any standard network wall outlet
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at) for easy deployment without the need for additional power outlets. Reduces the need for power cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Powers up PoE+ devices such as IP-based VoIP phones further eliminating power cords that clutter the environment.
- Pass-through feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones or in room network devices
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus vSCG, SmartZone, ZoneDirector, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi or Ruckus FlexMaster systems
Perfect for hotel guest rooms and dormitories
- Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for best aesthetics
- Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 wall-mounted access point with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Maximum PHY rate
- 867 Mbps (5GHz) 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
Max. interference mitigation