For 6-8″ Round Speakers with a Cut-Out Size of upto 300mm (Dimensions – 360mm*170mm(H))
The Firetopper Pro Acoustic Speaker Firehood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings.
- Wrap around design ensures improved acoustic, fire and thermal performance.
- No Fixings required – Hood is clamped firmly to plasterboard by the speakers swing clamps.
- Triple layer construction. Two intumescent layers encase fire retardent acoustic foam.
- Fire Red indicates to other trades, this is a fire safety product.
- Suitable for installation in suspended or plaster board ceilings.
- Restores the ceiling’s fire integrity.
- Fully compliant with IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings – BS476 Parts 21, 23 for acoustic and fire dispersion.
- Reduces sound leakage into room above.
- Simple and rapid fixing free installation from below or above the ceiling.